Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The meow effect!

On my way to work today morning, I came across a particularly cute kitten...she had the most beautiful cat eyes I had ever seen (and I have seen plenty). I was getting late for work, but I just had to spend some time with her....and finally, the kitten won...and it made my day :)

From the time I remember, I have had cats at home. But the last few years have been different...devoid of these exquisite creatures. My friends think its funny to like a cat...i don't agree...I love everything a cat represents, yeah...even that 'attitude'.

People say cats don't care as dogs do....but then why should they? They are, after all, royalty and they are fully aware of this fact. Just look at them walk, and stare at you with those piercing eyes...they are the epitome of sophistication, cunning, intelligence, style and grace and class...they know what they are all about...and they make you forget that they are narcissists too. At the same time, you just can't keep a straight face when a kitten is around. They make you forget all your worries for sometime, and the utter self-confidence, well...that's something that can be learnt from cats.

Ellen Perry says, 'As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat' and its true. But that's what makes a cat so endearing. Tamed, but untamed at heart, at home, but still in the wilderness, owned, but not possessed...Dying to get one home...So long kitty...love your tashan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment