Sunday, October 17, 2010

Finally!

I have always had a dearth of girlfriends…not that I didn’t have any…but the kind where I knew I can always count upon were scarce
I have had some wonderful female friends in school and college too. But over time, we lost touch…maybe because they shifted to far away places, maybe the effort to keep in touch wasn’t enough…
I have some good male friends…but its not the same (boys will always be…well.. boys after all) I longed for someone I could talk to for hours…about anything under the sun…giggles in the midst of tears, jokes in the midst of ‘oh so serious’ discussions, jumping topics, and then coming back without losing track…philosophy interspersed with recipes, fears sprinkled with talks about hopes, love, care, understanding, admiration, adoration and reprimands too…something which only girls can do…I mean simultaneously ;)

Thanks Shazia for being there…we have laughed together, cried together, dreamt together and prayed together…even without having met each other…you are the sister I never had…

And Juliana…zooolliiieeeeeee…though I have known you only for slightly more than a year, I have had wonderful times with you… and we both know we just cannot be serious in each others’ company. The past one year would not have been the same without you…

Love you girls!!!

2 comments:

  1. (boys will always be…well.. boys after all)......... hmmmm :( doesn't sound nice :P
    anyways....... now at least don't reply back writing "the truth must be told" :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys and girls connect in different ways!

    ReplyDelete